Trail Creek Hideaway – Denmark, KS 160+/- acres & Country Home
1647 N 115th Rd, Denmark, KS 67481
Timeless Craftsman style home that has been beautifully updated and well cared for. To visit this property is like stepping back in time to a romantic version of life of the Great Plains.
Secluded within an army of towering trees and situated along the banks of the trail creek is an incredibly well preserved Craftsman style home.
The farmland is productive and adds to the value of the property with income potential from row crops and grains. The farms fields attract wildlife and game species of all kinds including upland birds, turkey and trophy whitetail deer that the State is famous for producing.
Located 15 minutes northwest of Lincoln, KS and only 20 minutes to the State’s clearest and most beautiful lake (Wilson Lake).
Overview of Property (NW 1/4 of Section 14 – Township 11 – Range 9W):
– 160 +/- Acres Total Property
– 102 +/- Acres of Productive Crop Land
– 30 +/- Acres of Native Grass Pasture
– 28 +/- Acres of Riparian Timber and Live-water Creek
Overview of Craftsman Style Home:
– 1,960 sq ft
– Built: 1910
– 5 Bedrooms / 2 Bathrooms
– Unique Craftsman style wood finishes throughout
– Large Sleeping Loft w/ separate entrance and balcony (great income potential)
– Partial Basement
– Very well kept and updated
We’re Hiring! Check out job opportunities in Lincoln County: