The Lincoln County Historical Society is looking for a part-time Museum Director to oversee the day-to-day operations of the museum, including but not limited to:
- Maintaining a presence in the museum when it is open to the public.
- Ensure that artifacts are properly cared for, manage storage, conservation and record-keeping associated with artifacts and follow the policies and standards for acquisition, care of, and disposition of artifacts for the museum.
- Serve as the building coordinator, and is the primary contact for facilities issues.
- Attend meetings and events as necessary.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Training will be provided.
For more information, contact:
Lincoln County Historical Society
Kathie Crispin, LCHS President