Excellent opportunity working with a very family oriented bank serving rural communities for over 130 years. The Bank of Tescott has built its reputation on personal service and community involvement.
This position will involve managing an existing loan portfolio and requires a solid understanding of the banking industry as well as crop and cattle production.
Responsibilities for this position include:
• Maintain existing loan portfolio
• Review customer financial condition and assess ability to re-pay loans
• Monitor loan portfolio to maintain high-quality asset base and report potential downgrades
• Maintain up-to-date client files including balance sheets, profit & loss statements, cash flow projections, inspections and all loan documentation
• Works in tandem with Credit Analysts and Loan Support staff to complete loan applications in a timely fashion.
• Represent the bank as appropriate in community groups and civic organizations
• Bachelor’s degree in Ag, Ag Econ, Ag Business, Finance or related fields preferred
• Agriculture background is required.
• Understand and apply sound risk management principles
• Understand and analyze financial statements
• Demonstrated experience in relationship building
• Professional written and verbal communication skills
• Organization and time management proficiency
For more information, contact:
The Bank of Tescott
VP Human Resources