Free 6-Week Health Workshop
This free 6-week workshop is an interactive learning opportunity that teaches techniques to manage the following:
1. Decision making and problem-solving skills;
2. Dealing with anger, depression, and difficult emotions;
3. Communicating effectively with family, friends, and health professionals;
4. Using medication appropriately;
5. Making informed treatment decisions; and
6. Healthy eating and physical activity.
The Workshop will be held from 9-11am every Friday from March 22nd – April 26th in the 3rd floor meeting room of the Post Rock Apartments located at 107 E. Court St., Lincoln, Kansas.
Register by March 20th by calling 785-524-4406.