Request for Proposals for Historic Resources in Lincoln County, Kansas
Deadline August 10, 2018
The Lincoln County Economic Development Foundation (LCEDF) is seeking individuals and/or firms qualified to conduct the following work:
Requests for Proposals (RFP) for EACH project are below. A prospective consultant may submit proposals for both RFPs; however, the prospective consultant MUST submit individual proposals corresponding with each individual RFP.
Sealed proposals must be received in the LCEDF office by no later than 4:00 p.m. on Friday, August 10, 2018. Should you have any questions about the proposal, please contact me at (785) 524-8954 or email LcedfDirector@Outlook.com.
The Lincoln County Economic Development Foundation (LCEDF) is a non-profit organization whose mission is to enhance the economic and lifestyle opportunities for all county residents and businesses. The LCEDF assists individuals looking to grow their business or take advantage of business opportunities and also administers several incentive programs such as a low-interest loan program and a grant program. The LCEDF collaborates with local governments, community organizations, and volunteers on important issues such as improving housing opportunities, developing travel and tourism into the county, and attracting and retaining youth to the county.
Board of Trustees
The LCEDF is managed by a Board of Trustees. Meetings of the board are open to the public so residents and stakeholders have an opportunity to learn about ongoing economic development efforts and provide input on discussions. The Board of Trustees is made of representatives from across the county. Please see the ‘organization document’ section below for a map of the trustees’ districts.
- District 1: David Dohe
- District 2: Barb Rathbun – Secretary/Treasurer
- District 3: Tim Meier – President
- District 4: Craig Stertz
- District 5: Wendell Suelter
- District 6: Chad Walter – Vice President
- District 7: Ronda Mishler
- Typically the second Wednesday of the month at 9:30 a.m. in the Lincoln County Courthouse (basement meeting room). If you plan to attend a meeting, please consider calling beforehand to confirm the month’s meeting time.
- Kelly Larson, Executive Director – LcedfDirector@Outlook.com
- Kris Heinze, Marketing Coordinator – LcedfMarketing@Outlook.com
- Office Hours: Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Address: 216 E. Lincoln Avenue, Lincoln, KS 67455
- Phone: 785-524-8954
The USDA and the LCEDF are an equal opportunity provider, employer and lender.