Director of Nursing
Lincoln Park Manor is seeking a strong leader able to collaborate clinical needs into a resident choice directed environment which allows for cooperation between inter-department services, staff empowerment, and the highest level of resident outcomes.
Plan, organize, develop and direct the overall operation of the Nursing Services Department in accordance with governing regulations, under the supervision of the Administrator and Medical Director, to ensure the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Chair committees such as: Quality Assurance Performance Improvement, Infection Control, Safety, Root Cause Analysis and Leadership
- Review Quality Indicator reports and develop care plan programs to produce positive outcomes for every resident
- Daily clinical review of care needs, physician orders, staff needs and development, and safety concerns
- Assist in developing, maintaining, and updating policies/procedures and standards of practice
- Collaborate with medical community in local and surrounding areas
- Oversee the functions of Brighter Day Health and the Dental program
- Market our care product to local and surrounding physicians, clinics, and other referral sources
- Act as a liaison with the Lincoln Park Manor Home Health Agency
Requires a current RN license in the State of Kansas and LPM a preferred minimum of three years experience in nursing with some experience in managing staff.
Please call 785-524-4428 for application or email email@example.com