The Lincoln Area Chamber of Commerce is organized for the purpose of advancing the commercial, industrial, economic and civic interests of the city of Lincoln Center and of Lincoln County, Kansas.
The original Article of Incorporation was filed with the State of Kansas on November 5th, 1954, however, in June of 1997 a refile Certification of Amendment was filed to change the name to the Lincoln Area Chamber of Commerce from the Lincoln Chamber of Commerce.
Our mission is to enhance the business climate of Lincoln County and the surrounding area. To work in cooperation with other organization and / or committees having similar goals and objectives.
Board Members and Officers:
- Colleen Biggs (Vista Business Group) -President
- Kathie Crispin (Post Rock Scout Museum) -Vice President
- Angela Corpstein (Bank of Tescott VP) -Treasurer
- Craig Stertz (Lincoln Farm Supply)
- Kim Meyer (Bennington State Bank)
- Dr Grant Heller (Heller Chiropractic)
- Jim Metz (Citizens State Bank and Trust Co.)
- Chelsea Meyer (Pizza Hut)
- The second Tuesday of each month at 8:00 am in the Lincoln Area Chamber of Commerce office. All meetings are open to the public.
- Nancy Walter – Office Manager
- Office Hours: Monday – Thursday, 9:00 am -4:00 pm
- Address: 144 East Lincoln Avenue, Lincoln, KS 67455
- Phone: 785-524-4934
- Email: email@example.com