«

»

Kyne House Museum

Built by Lincoln resident Timothy Kyne in 1885, the Kyne House, located at 214 W. Lincoln Ave., is furnished entirely with furniture and other decor from that era. One of the first limestone houses built in the county, the Kyne House is listed on the Kansas Registry of Historic Places and is part of the Lincoln County Historical Museum Complex.

KyneHouseMuseum2

(Photo by Kris Heinze)

Categories: Museums

W. Lincoln Ave
Lincoln, KS 67455 

Website

785-524-9997

Print Friendly