Crop Service Center, Inc., an agricultural fertilizer, crop protection and custom application retail facility in Beverly, Kansas, is seeking an Agronomy Salesperson. Responsibilities will include, but not limited to:
- Make sales calls to promote the proper use of crop protection products and services, make fertility and pesticide recommendations as needed, and build long term relationships with Growers.
- Work one-on-one with Growers.
- Coordinate with fertilizer applicators on the spraying and delivery of fertilizer/chemicals.
- Understand the business and assist the location manager in improving the efficiency and profitability of the retail location.
- Other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must possess the following requirements:
- Agronomy or Ag Related Degree.
- Candidate must be well organized.
- Ability to deliver clear, concise and effective verbal and written communications to a targeted audience.
- Experience with computer skills i.e. Microsoft office software.
- Reacts well under pressure and treats others with respect, courtesy and consideration.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and business skills.
- CDL preferred, or ability to obtain
Benefits include a competitive salary, health and dental insurance, 401K, profit sharing, paid vacation and personal time. This is a great opportunity with a locally, family owned, successful multi-location retail company.
To apply, send resume to email@example.com. 785-436-2401 This is an equal opportunity employer.
Crop Service Center, Inc.